The Home Depot My Apron is a web application for the employees of Home Depot. The application is used to view past pay slips and work schedules. To log in to your My Apron, some requirements must be followed. If any employee forgets their login password, they can easily reset their password by going to the link www.mythdhr.com.
The Home Depot is the largest home improvement distributor in the United States of America. It supplies construction products, tools and services. The My Apron ESS Portal provides its employees with several benefits. All the benefits are listed below. To know more about My Apron login, read further.
What is My Apron MYTHDR: Home Depot ESS
MyTHDHR is an online portal for Home Depots. The official site is www.mythdhr.com. Employees of Home Depot can use this website to see and manage their schedules, view pay stubs and access any news from the company.
2. My Apron
My Apron is a part of the Home Depot Associate online network, which can only be accessed from a Home Depot Store. The Home Depot My Apron is unavailable on computers outside the Home Depot network.
My Apron network allows Home Depot employees to access work schedules, benefits, payroll deposits, tax documents, personal information and many more. Employees can also apply for promotions or new positions through the help of My Apron. To access the My Apron network, employees must have a user ID and password.
3. Home Depot ESS
The Home Depot Employee Self-Service Validation system allows Home Depot workers to add and modify personal information to the company records. The employees can enjoy the following benefits:
- Employees can view and print historical pay statements and tax payments.
- One can change tax withholdings and Direct deposit information.
- Employees can activate a payroll card.
- They can also change the employee mailing address.
Homedepot My Apron Login Requirements
Some requirements must be followed to log in to the network to access the self-service functions:
- Do not try to access the Home Depot Ess from an unauthorized system. It should only be accessed from any office computer.
- To access the ESS from any Home Depot store, employees must get ready with an AIS ID and Password.
- Make sure that the printer is located at a safe and secure location if you want to take out a printout.
- Securely use the ESS and avoid involving any unauthorized or illegal activity.
- You should not share your ID and Password with anyone and try to keep them secure.
- Do not attempt the ESS portal on any public computer, cyber cafe and many more.
- After finishing your work, always remember to log out from the network.
These were the few requirements one must follow.
My Apron Login – How to do it?
1. For Current Associates:
The login process for current associates is as follows:
- First, you need to open the My Apron Home Depot ESS portal from https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html.
- If you move down the page, you will see two login options. Click on the link, Current associates in order to log in.
- You can also visit the login page directly after clicking https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity/logon.do.
- A login page will be displayed on the next screen.
- Try to enter the store location or choose the Other location option. After it is done, enter your User ID and Password in the given space and click the login button.
2. For Former Associates:
The login process for Former associates is as follows:
- First, open the official Home Depot Associate ESS portal.
- If you move down the home page, you will find the link Former associates and associates on LOA; click here to log in. Click on it, a login page will be displayed.
- One can also visit the login page directly at https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSTermSecurity/logon.do.
- You need to verify your identity through this online form to access the Employee Self Service.
- Enter all the details such as last name, month, date of birth, and last four digits of your security or social insurance number.
- After entering your details, enter the security code and hit the Continue to Security Validation button.
- After the identity verification, the former associates can access the Employee Self Service network.
This way, you can log in for current and former associates.
Benefits of My Apron ESS portal
There are several benefits of My Apron ESS Portal. Some of them are:
- Through the portal, associates can update their contact details.
- They can print and view their payment statements and tax statements.
- Employees can also check the home Depot work schedule.
- They can also view and print W-2 statements.
- One can change and view Federal, state or local tax withholdings and can also change Direct deposit details.
- One can also change their email address and mailing address as well.
- Employees can register for Homer Fund deduction and activate payroll cards.
- One can view paystubs, payroll, pay slips and paychecks and leave of absence information.
- Apron ESS portal also allows printing of LOA packets.
How to reset my apron Login password?
If you have forgotten, you can reset my Apron login password, and you can reset it. Follow the steps given below if you want to reset your password.
- The option to reset the password of MyTHDHR is available on the link www.mythdhr.com.
- Select the Kronos Time, Attendance and Hours option.
- Visit the “I forgot my password/username” section page.
- Click on the Reset Password button.
- You are needed to submit yourregistered username or email address in the MyTHDHR self-service login portal.
- Reset the reCaptcha and click on the Submit button.
- An email with the associated email ID will be sent to you. The email will provide you with a link to reset your password.
- You must click on the link and then submit a new password.
- Once you have reset your password successfully, sign in to your account by using the new account password.
Therefore you can reset your Apron login password with ease.
How to apply for leave?
There may raise situations when the employee cannot join and needs a leave. One can apply for a breakthrough in the Employees Self Service portal. The steps are:
- First, you need to open the official My Apron Mythdhr portal
- After opening the portal, log in with your user ID and Password.
- After you have successfully logged in, access the Access Leave of Absence Information Center>Packets.
- You can print the Leave of Absence information.
Therefore, an employee can apply for medical or personal leave through the portal.
Pay Slip and Tax statements
Former and current associates can receive their Payment slips, Tax statements, and information after login into the Self Service Portal. Associates can also download their monthly salary slips easily and take a printout.
The Home Depot distributes the salary monthly to the employee through a direct bank transfer. Employees who do not have a bank account can receive their compensation through the Payroll Card.
How to access My Apron Home Depot My Schedule, Attendance, and Time information?
To access My Apron Home Depot My Schedule, Attendance and Time Information, employees need to access the My Schedule ESS login.
- First, they need to open the official My Schedule login page at https://hdapps.homedepot.com/LaborMgtTools/WFMEssLauncher.
- In the login form section, choose the location and fill in your User ID and Password.
- To access My Schedule, click on the login button.
- After logging in, the associates can access the attendance, time and schedule-related information through the employee self-service.
This way, you can access My Apron Home Depot My Schedule, Attendance, and Time information.
These were everything about My Apron Login. You can contact the Home Depot ESS-My Apron to solve your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. The portal can be accessed very quickly and is pretty flexible. You can easily change your My Apron login password. The Home Depot ESS allows you to change and view the associate information and review address and other personal details every month. This ensures that Home Depot can communicate with employees when required about benefits.